Why Use Patios Direct
- Patios Direct is a locally owned and family operated business intent on dealing directly with our clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- An exciting addition to the Patios Direct range of home renovation systems is the new Patios Direct Curved Multicell Polycarbonate Roofing System. This revolutionary system comes in a variety of colours and the possibilities are only bound by your imagination.
- The new addition to your home will be an attractive, long lasting and functional outdoor entertaining area that fits in with the styling of the home and surrounds. Gutters and down pipes are also matched to suit the existing colours of your home.
- All Patios Direct systems are constructed and installed by a fully qualified local Builder, using products and building materials which are designed to last, and which give years of maintenance free satisfaction and which add value to your home. The materials used come with an unrivalled 20 Year Structural Guarantee provided by the manufacturer which has been in business for more than 100 years in Australia for your lasting piece of mind. Columns are galvanised steel powder-coated to match the rest of the steel structure. This prevents any rusting and corrosion when contacting the ground.
- Consideration is given to the orientation of the Sun and light to ensure the best style is constructed for you. We listen to your ideas and consult with you to find the perfect solution to this often overlooked area. Failure to do so will result in an area that could be too cold in winter, too hot in summer or will block out too much light from the inside of your home. This information is then used to provide a comfortable outdoor living area that suits both your needs and desires.
- Only the finest quality Colorbond steel products are used in the construction of your new home addition. There are many benefits in using Colorbond, such as removing the need for painting once the job is completed. All that will be needed is the occasional wash down to keep the finish looking great for many years. Colorbond is very strong with all beams made from high tensile steel. Colorbond is lightweight, reducing the amount of framework required to hold the structure up and resulting in an open, light and uncluttered structure. The mounting surfaces between the home and the roof are all hidden inside the roof space, resulting in an extremely strong construction that will withstand the worst of weather for your piece of mind.